Great Aurora tonight!
Larry
2003-10-30 20:33:45 UTC
There must be, because it's completely overcast here in the north west

Always happens at the worst possible times :( Hopefully it will clear up
later

Larry

Oh, and sorry about yet another sarcastic bitchy post about the weather, but
I'm a pissed off Englishman :P
Chris Berry

I'm a pissed off Englishman :P
Larry

I'm a pissed off Englishman :P
Andy Lawson
2003-10-30 21:42:51 UTC
Post by Larry
There must be, because it's completely overcast here in the north west
Always happens at the worst possible times :( Hopefully it will clear up
later
Larry
Oh, and sorry about yet another sarcastic bitchy post about the weather, but
I'm a pissed off Englishman :P
Me too.....

In West Oxfordshire. Only chance I get to see aurora being so far south and
what happens? Cloud and rain last night and absolutley p***ing down tonight!

Oh well.... we do need the rain :(
Andy Lawson
John White
2003-10-30 22:09:37 UTC
Post by Larry
There must be, because it's completely overcast here in the north west
Always happens at the worst possible times :( Hopefully it will clear up
later
Keep watching. I managed to get about 1/2hr of viewing around 21:00 through
a break in the cloud to the east before it clouded over again.

John in Cumbria
Bill.
2003-10-30 22:48:05 UTC
Post by Larry
There must be, because it's completely overcast here in the north west
Oh, and sorry about yet another sarcastic bitchy post about the weather,
but I'm a pissed off Englishman :P
If its any consolation, the weather is far worse here in the far north of
Scotland. Last night was wonderful, tonight is *^£$$& awful.

Bill.

Who has now lived longer in Scotland than my native England. Great skies -
lousy weather !
Posted with Amiga NewsRog
Martin Frey
2003-10-30 23:30:10 UTC
Post by Larry
I'm a pissed off Englishman
There's another kind?

Cheers

Martin

--------------
Martin Frey
N 51 02 E 0 47
--------------
Mark McIntyre
2003-10-31 22:07:38 UTC
On Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:30:10 +0000, in uk.sci.astronomy , Martin Frey
Post by Martin Frey
Post by Larry
I'm a pissed off Englishman
There's another kind?
without the word "off" ?

I'm thinking of ibiza, faliraki....
--
Mark McIntyre

Martin Frey
2003-10-31 22:51:09 UTC
Post by Mark McIntyre
Post by Martin Frey
Post by Larry
I'm a pissed off Englishman
There's another kind?
without the word "off" ?
I'm thinking of ibiza, faliraki....
Ah, at last I get it - you're saying that whinging pom is actually a
corruption of wine, gin, pomagne

Cheers

Martin

Martin Frey